|Type:||Road Milling Bits||Other Name:||Wirtgen Cutting Picks|
|Tip Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Shank Diameter:||20mm|
|Tip Diameter:||13mm||Tip Shape:||Cylindrical|
|Application:||Concrete Removing||Machine Type:||Large Milling Machines|
42CrMo asphalt milling teeth,
W1-13 Road Milling Bits,
42CrMo Road Milling Bits
W1-13 Wirtgen Concrete Grinder Teeth For Road Stabilization And Milling
1. Road Milling Bits Description
Road milling bits are also known as asphalt and concrete cutting bit, road planning picks, road milling machine cutter teeth, which are used as wear parts of road milling machine in road construction. Bit is installed in milling drum of milling machine and cut the road surface. The bits have two type, asphalt bits and concrete bits. Different bits are used on different aggragate and different milling machines.
Alloy steel Body, made by material ASTM4142 or 42CrMo,heat treatment with 40-44HRC hardness, has high toughness and wearable character. Tip with above 50 HRC hardness is made from low press sintered technology, reasonable proportion of tungsten cobalt alloy to ensure the wear resistance and fracture resistance of the cutting pick
SW1-13/20 is cylindrical carbide tip for removing concrete, pick head without or with extractor groove as a dismantling aid. The shank diameter is 20mm, carbide tip diameter is 13mm, recommend for the large milling machines of Wirtgen, Dynapac, Cat, Kennametal and Sanvik.
2. Carbide Milling Bits Specification
Compared to Wirtgen W1-13G/20X2
Cylindrical caride tip for removing Concrete.
|Shank Diameter||Held in the toolholder bore with a shank diameter of 20mm|
|Carbide weight per pick||
|Quantity per toolbox||
|Weight per toolbox||
3. Road Milling Picks List
4. Carbide Milling Tips Character
5. Carbide Picks Structure
1. Reasonable proportion of tungsten cobalt alloy to ensure the wear resistance and fracture resistance of the cutting pick.
2. Excellent flow solder to ensure weld strength.
3. Unique design of the body to improve the efficiency of retraction, to ensure smooth rotation, new heat treatment process to guarantee the wear resistance and fracture resistance of the cutter shank.
4. Thicken gasket design, ensure long life of the toolholder.
5. Thickening the sleeve, ensure moderate tension and clamping force, easy installation and removal.
6. Milling Machines Type
W1-13/20 series milling bits widely used on Wirtgen large milling machines, such as the W1500, W1900, W195, W2000, W200, W200F, W207FI, W205, W200H, W215, W20H, W215, W210XP, W2100, W220, W2200, W250, W240CR, W380CR.
Contact Person: admin