|Type:||Road Milling Bits||Processing:||Forging|
|Tip Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Shank Diameter:||20mm, With Extractor Groove|
|Tip Diameter:||21mm X 11mm||Tip Shape:||Cap-Shaped|
|Application:||Asphalt Layer Removing||Machine Type:||300-100 HP Large Milling Machines|
W7 G20 asphalt milling teeth,
44g Carbide Asphalt Milling Teeth,
SinoDiam road milling picks
W7-G/20 Wirtgen Asphalt Pavement Bits Milling Drill Machine Cutter Teeth
1. Road Milling Bits Description
Road milling bits are also known as asphalt and concrete cutting bit, road planning picks, road milling machine cutter teeth, which are used as wear parts of road milling machine in road construction. Bit is installed in milling drum of milling machine and cut the road surface. The bits have two type, asphalt bits and concrete bits. Different bits are used on different aggragate and different milling machines.
We use the highest grade tungsten carbide as raw material for tool tips. The crushed raw material dual grain structure tungsten carbide offers high abrasive resistance. The carbide raw material is pressed and sintered to produce high-quality dual grain structure tungsten carbide that has incredible welding properties plus high wear resistance.
SW7-G/20 is cap-shaped carbide tip for removing asphalt layers, pick head with extractor groove as a dismantling aid. The shank diameter is 20mm, carbide tip diameter is 21mm x 11mm, recommend for the 300-1000 HP large milling machines of Wirtgen, Dynapac, Cat, Kennametal and Sanvik.
2. Road Milling Bits Specification
Compared to Wirtgen W7-G/20X2
|Appliciaton||Cap-shaped caride tip for removing asphalt layers.|
|Shank||Held in the toolholder bore with a shank diameter of 20mm|
|Carbide weight per pick||
|Quantity per toolbox||
|Weight per toolbox||
3. Asphalt Road Milling Picks List
4. Milling Bits Character
5. Carbide Picks Structure
1. Reasonable proportion of tungsten cobalt alloy to ensure the wear resistance and fracture resistance of the cutting pick.
2. Excellent flow solder to ensure weld strength.
3. Unique design of the body to improve the efficiency of retraction, to ensure smooth rotation, new heat treatment process to guarantee the wear resistance and fracture resistance of the cutter shank.
4. Thicken gasket design, ensure long life of the toolholder.
5. Thickening the sleeve, ensure moderate tension and clamping force, easy installation and removal.
6. Milling Machines Type
W7-G/20 can be used on Wirtgen large milling machines, such as the W1500, W1900, W195, W2000, W200, W200F, W207FI, W205, W200H, W215, W20H, W215, W210XP, W2100, W220, W2200, W250, W240CR, W380CR.
Contact Person: admin